This morning I completed my study plan for the week which meant I could have my sewing fix. Yesss! I wanted to make an insert nappy bag that I could pop into my other bags to save all the repacking when I feel the urge to swap (which happens a lot as I have a bag thing; I don’t care much for shoes but bags are a different story). I had a couple of patterns in mind, happily made my choice and hit print only to realise I’m out of printer ink. Noooo! But then I thought hang on maybe I can just draw it myself, so I did. I changed the shape a little, and the orientation, cut my fabric and got to it. I designed the curve of the flap to match the curve on the bottom of the clutch but alas it was not to be - next time things need to be turned right side out I won’t leave the gap on a curve! Apart from that I’m happy with the result although I have to confess I’ve cheated with the Velcro - I bought stick-on instead of sew-on. Time will tell!
Thanks to Danni for putting the idea into my head, and to Trish for sharing the original pattern & tutorial by A Lemon Squeezy Home