We’re now back home having clocked over 1,000k through beautiful New England. It was our first family holiday and we had a blast! I’m happy to share that while we were away I was given the Kreativ Blogger Award by Tat at Mum in search. What a lovely surprise! Thank you Tat.
According to the conditions of the award I must tell you 10 things about myself and also share the blog love by passing the award on to 10 more blogs. Here goes!
- I married my backpacking romance (to those that thought it wouldn’t last....lol)
- I didn’t learn to drive until I was 36 (*blush* but I did pass first time!)
- I love to sing but my voice is “like red hot needles in the ears” (quote, husband)
- I absolutely adore Jon Bon Jovi!
- I’ve lived in Spain, UK and Australia
- I plan to breastfeed my baby until she’s 2+ (if she wants to)
- My favourite book is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- I’m a feminist
- I have an MA Honours degree in Hispanic Studies
- I can’t wait to take my daughter backpacking in Southeast Asia (soon I hope!)
Sharing the blog love with:
Finally, I must say that New England country towns are full of sewing inspiration and I'm happy to be reunited with my machine! Today I got my fix and made it a cover, which I'll be sharing next time :-)