Sew....

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Only 106 sleeps to go!

I've never been one for the mad countdown to Christmas, but this year I'm starting early. I don't mean writing the cards for overseas or starting the pressie buying already - I'm not that mad (or organised!) - I'm talking about my Christmas sewing plans. Spotlight kindly emailed me another one of those vouchers this week that draw you in and make you SPEND NOW! Only valid for 5 days!! So off I went today intending to buy $15 worth of Christmas fabric (after the $10 voucher)...and I handed over $40. Oops! I blame my daughter, who was not in a shopping mood and was very vocal about it, and I got distracted and confused about the pricing, and then I bumped into a friend, and I got chatting to the lady who was there to do the quilting demos, and then I saw a lovely Christmas panel and then I wanted some red bias tape and then I needed some red thread...a leeeettle more $ than I had intended (as of course Spotlight intended!) but I now have the beginnings of a very nice Christmas stash. Time to get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment